Sunday, April 3, 2011

Jocelyn's Homecoming Cuppie Cakes

Our niece has arrived home from Iraq. I wanted to make her some cupcakes, not something you'd get overseas at a local bakery or coffee shop!


★ The goodies


★ Sprinkles & liners were a must!


★ I had some patriotic liners, and had to add these cute Hello Kitty & American Flag liners to the bunch.


★ And adding our country's flag was a must!



★ I chose to do the mini cupcake pan with the regular sized liners. Use a shot glass or small salt shaker to press liners into pan. This makes the liners "fluted."


★ Ready to be put into the oven.


★ Mmmm...I love the smell of freshly baked Chocolate Cuppie Cakes!


★ Now for the fun part... frosting & sprinkles & flags oh my!
I made White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting & split into thirds, then colored with Red & Navy pastes.


★ And Voila! Added some of my Americana sprinkles all around & now time for the flags.


★ The final touches.


★ I then made a double-decker for Joce. Thinkin' I'm gonna do this more often, I loved the way it turned out.


★ Ready for delivery!


★ We had quite the turnout!


★ It's so nice to get together with family & friends.


★ Casa Flores has yummie bean & cheese enchiladas!


★ Jocelyn


★ We had the girls table goin on with Whitnie, Cesilie, Hayley and...


★ Shiney, Jocelyn, Me & Ashleigh!


★ This was the 1st time Grandma RoseMary had all her grandkids together in quite some time. 
Whitnie, Shiney, Jocelyn, Jerod, Grandma, Cesilie & Ashleigh.


★ And no get-together is complete without a goofy picture! =D


★ Family & Friends =)


★ It's so good to have you back home in the states Joce...missed & love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment